Become part of a fascinating legal career toady. You can find court reporting courses in Denver-home to philosopher John Searle, Colorado Springs-where you can visit the Sports Hall of Fame, Grand Junction-the largest city in Western Colorado. If none of these locations suit your needs, you can also enroll for an online course. Take the first step now, you won’t regret it.
As a Colorado court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Colorado:
- Average annual salary: $80,730
- Currently employed: 470
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Colorado Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now