As a resident of Delaware you will be familiar with Trap Pond State Park and Cape Henlopen, but did you known it is also home to great court reporting schools? You’ll meet fellow students on campuses in Dover, Wilmington and many other exciting cities. If you can’t find one close enough, you can study for your court reporting degree online. Contact the schools below for more information.
As a Delaware court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Delaware:
- Average annual salary: $55,190
- Currently employed: 70
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Delaware Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now