Home to Glen Miller, Iowa will soon get you in the mood to become a court reporter. You’ll fit right in on campus in Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport or many other exciting cities. If you want to stay right where you are, you can even take an online course at your own pace. Pick one of our great Iowa court reporting schools below and you’ll soon be on your way.
As an Iowan court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Iowa:
- Average annual salary: $57,750
- Currently employed: 260
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Iowa Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now