Join the thrilling field of court reporting by starting your training today at any one of a number of acclaimed Kansas based schools. You can study on campus at a collage near you in Topeka, Wichita or any of Kansas’ great cities. Alternatively you can take an online course from wherever you are today. Look through our listing of excellent schools below to take your first step on the road to becoming a professional court reporter.
As a Kansas court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Kansas:
- Average annual salary: $56,440
- Currently employed: 230
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kansas Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now