The Bluegrass State is home to the Kentucky Derby, the oldest continuously held horse race in the country. It’s also a great place to get your Associate’s Degree in court reporting. You can go to classes on campus in Louisville, Lexington and many other great cities, or sign up for Internet classes and study in your own time. Saddle up and get on the trail to an exciting career today!
As a Kentucky court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Kentucky:
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kentucky Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now