Nevada is not just renowned for its sprawling deserts and glittering casinos, it’s also known for its court reporting schools. Just like any of the other high rollers out there, you’ll need a keen mind and attention to detail. You can easily find a course to suit you on college campuses in Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe or surrounding areas. If you prefer to study from home with an online course, don’t worry. Many schools also offer Internet classes. Star today to ready yourself for the courtroom.
As a Nevada court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $51,880
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nevada Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now