Providence, Warwick and Cranston are just three exciting cities in the Ocean State that are waiting for you to select a school to take your degree in court reporting. You will see form our list below that Rhode Island offers a number of acclaimed court reporter schools allowing you to choose from traditional classroom courses or online classes. Contact them now to find out more.
As a Rhode Island court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Rhode Island:
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Rhode Island Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now