Vermont is not called the Green Mountain State for nothing. Here you will find beautiful verdant landscape as far as the eye can see, which is why you won’t regret coming here to satisfy your educational needs. Whether you prefer Montpelier, Burlington or one of the surrounding areas, as you can see, we can offer a range of court reporting schools with classes on location or online, to suit your individual needs.
As a Vermont court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Vermont:
- Average annual salary: $63,100
- Currently employed: 60
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Vermont Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now