Whether you find yourself in the exciting cities of Richmond or Arlington or one of the smaller, more rural areas you’re sure to find the educational resources you need to become a qualified court reporter. Browse our selection of schools below and find the on-campus or online institution that’s just right for your needs.
As a Virginia court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $46,820
- Currently employed: 200
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Virginia Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now