Enroll today with one of the reputable court reporting schools in Wisconsin listed below and embark upon a rewarding career in the legal profession. From the lush Lake Superior Lowlands to the sandstone bluffs of the Western Uplands, you won’t be disappointed with the landscape or the standard of education. You will find many schools located in and around Madison, Milwaukee and Green Bay. You can even take the course online from the comfort of your own home. Email one of the schools below to find out more.
As a Wisconsin court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $54,590
- Currently employed: 390
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wisconsin Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now