What more could you want from a court reporting school than a great degree and an exciting place to live? Wyoming schools offer both. From Cheyenne and Casper to Laramie, you will enjoy interesting classes and meet a broad spectrum of new people. If you can’t find a school near you, simply enroll for an online degree course. Get started today!
As a Wyoming court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Wyoming:
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wyoming Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now