Are you looking for an exciting career in courts and legislatures? Look no further, Arizona has a wide range of impeccable schools offering courses in court reporting. You can train in this field in cities like Phoenix, Tucson and Flagstaff, to mention just a few. If you can’t find a school nearby, there are many schools offering online classes which you can take at your own pace. Make an impact by enrolling today.
As an Arizona court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Arizona:
- Average annual salary: $53,740
- Currently employed: 260
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arizona Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now