Orlando, Tampa and Miami are just a few of the wonderful cities in the Sunshine State where you can study for a degree in court reporting. Whether you choose to study on campus or take an online course, you won’t regret becoming a part of this fascinating legal career. Examine the details below to find a school that’s right for you.
As a Florida court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Florida:
- Average annual salary: $35,060
- Currently employed: 1,460
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Florida Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now