You will find everything you need to complete your court reporting degree in Idaho; great schools, friendly people, exciting places to visit and cool accommodation in cool metro areas like Boise and Idaho Falls. Take a traditional classroom-based course or take advantage of the latest technology and study on line. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
As an Idaho court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Idaho:
- Average annual salary: $44,510
- Currently employed: 60
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Idaho Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now