From Detroit to Grand Rapids, the Great Lakes State has many reputable court reporter schools just waiting for you to take the first step towards a rewarding career in the legal profession. Whether you prefer to take your classes on-site or at your own pace online, you will find something to suit you here. Just take a look at our list below to see what’s on offer.
As a Michigan court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Michigan:
- Average annual salary: $44,810
- Currently employed: 550
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Michigan Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now