Follow your lucky star to the North Star State and start training for a fascinating career in court reporting. You’ll have a great time studying and having fun in cool cities like Minneapolis and St. Cloud. Look through the range of traditional and online courses below.
As a Minnesota court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $62,210
- Currently employed: 380
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now