Pennsylvania is renowned for the famous trial of Molly Maguire. As a court reporter, you too may have a chance of working on an outstanding court case. Court reporting degree courses are available in many major cities such as Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. You have several options of how to study; you can take your classes at a collage, take them online from home or create a combination of both. The court reporting world is your oyster, pick a pearl today.
As a Pennsylvania court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Pennsylvania:
- Average annual salary: $46,610
- Currently employed: 640
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Pennsylvania Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now