Come to South Carolina to stat on an exciting career in the legal profession with a degree in court reporting. Rub shoulders with judges and legal eagles after graduating from one of the state’s many court reporter schools in cities like Charleston and Columbia. Study online or on-campus, whichever suits you best. Enroll to day and never look back.
As a South Carolina court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in South Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $35,760
- Currently employed: 260
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Carolina Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now