The faces of our founding fathers look proudly over the beautiful state of South Dakota. Yet there’s more to SD than just Mount Rushmore. There are plenty of quality court reporting schools in South Dakota that are looking for students eager to learn the craft of taking down pertinent information in a legal environment. You should be able to find court reporting schools anywhere from the Black Hills to Sioux Falls, and Pierre to Sturgis. If a traditional classroom setting isn’t in the cards for you right now, you can also look into obtaining your degree Take a few minutes to look at the courses offered below.
As a South Dakota court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in South Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $42,990
- Currently employed: 50
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Dakota Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now