Almost 75 percent of the Mountain State is covered by forests. This beautiful state could be your home while you are studying for your degree in court reporting. Online or on-campus you can’t beat West Virginia’s educational institutions in and around Charleston, Morgantown and Parkersburg. Visit the websites of the school’s below to find out more.
As a West Virginia court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in West Virginia:
- Currently employed: 150
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
West Virginia Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now