The Hoosier State is very proud of its reputation for law and order, and you can become a part of it all. Indianapolis, Fort Wayne and Evansville are home to some great court reporter schools. If you can’t find a school location that fits your needs, consider taking an online course from home; many schools offer them. Sign up below for more information.
As an Indiana court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Indiana:
- Average annual salary: $35,130
- Currently employed: 630
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Indiana Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now