If you’re a Missouri resident looking for a fresh idea for career options, consider taking a course at one of the Show Me State’s acclaimed court reporting schools. You’ll find courses throughout Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield and surrounding areas. Contact the schools below to find out more about the on-site and online sources they have to offer.
As a Missouri court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Missouri:
- Average annual salary: $46,940
- Currently employed: 260
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Missouri Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now